Tuesday, January 20, 2009

THE WORKS

I've been reading books since I wasn't out of the world yet. absurd, yes, you don't have to believe it.
Here are some of my thoughts...cut out of my brain.

TO EXIST

A passion for life, a longing and desire,

To see life as beautiful.
To breath in each moment
For it never comes again.

To sing when joyful,
To laugh when happy,
To dance when spirited,
To cry with full emotion.

Embracing the future,
To never hold back.
To rejoice in or pain,
That has made us grow strong.

To love only selflessly,
To give unconditionally,
To trust in the one
Who gave us our souls.

To exist with meaning,
To live life with pleasure and feeling,
To capture each second...
FOR IT NEVER COMES AGAIN..


TRUE PEACE

A twisted part of my soul broke off tonight.
The flesh and its value, the part I always
thought was right.
The stitches in my heart broke loose again.
I never found my value, much too worn and thin.
I don't know how much, but this I see
that He is stronger and I am weak
And through my selfishness and all my sin,
I struggle to find what's deep within;
To find what gives me peace.
I have searched my soul a thousand times
and I will scrape it clean again,
until I find true peace.
I am growing up, but still so small
and this heart that bleeds would give it all
To be broken down, and molded again,
turned inside out and 're-put' in,
until I find peace, until I find his peace.

\m/ _dee

No comments:

Post a Comment