Saturday, January 17, 2009

TOO MUCH TO HANDLE

HEY. I'm asking myself not to mind what just happened few hours ago. I don't like the feeling of being trapped in a body of a cowardly and scardy cat. I'm alone. I mean, I'm the only normal-breathing person in our room right now. People I'm with are really busy controlling this SNORRING SYNDROME. haha! This has been an attacking night because my girlfriend, including myself, and two of our friends just got the taste of existing evil. Haha! Don't believe me, please... You don't have to sweat it. TRUE. Very terrifying...i know...just by the sound of it. Such an ass, we were really scared. My girlfriend was saying things that really shaked my knees to it's extent. (yah, this is fun mode) Truly, one good advice from me, "daze, never play w/ the fire-eaters." hehe... :)

YOU MIGHT WANNA CONSIDER THIS TOO.

ps. me not catching attention.
haha!

2 comments: